How are you doing today!? Aw that's good to hear/Sorry to hear that. I'm great, thank you for asking!
Translation: What the fuck do you want? I can't wait until you are gone and I don't have to hear you drone on about your meaningless existence, as I have my own to worry about. Kill yourself in a suicide bomb fashion while taking out the bologna factory that made the meat paste products you are purchasing as we speak! Also, might I add sir/miss, that those sit down electric carts are for people with disabilities, DISABLING them to push a regular shopping cart around the store, and not for your OBESE, bologna, popcorn chicken shoveling ass?
So let me tell you about little word we've all heard before: "stereotype."
Anyone who gets pissed about any type of joke regarding race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, or anything else for that matter; YOU ARE WRONG!!!!
Stereotypes exist and are thriving at your local Walmart. I know this from what I see with my own eyeballs every day I work. Black people really do eat shitloads of collared greens, watermelon, koolaid/fruit punch/hawaiian punch, pigs feet, and other "black foods." Now I promise you this is not anti semitic at all! I'm just telling you what I see here coincides precisely with what we've been led to believe through television, film, and your relatives who "lived in a different time."
Darker complexions aside, let me move right along here to something a little different, yet exactly the same: White trash. You trashy cunts. These people literally follow stereotypes to a decree. I'm almost feeling nauseous just thinking about the amount of hot dogs (and I'm talking ball park franks. The kind made from lips and assholes to quote a more memorable funny dead fat guy), bologna, popcorn chicken, and basically just anything disgusting, smelly, and fattening enough to squeeze past their buttery, greased up rims. Wanna know how many copies of the National Enquirer and US Weekly I sell daily? TOO FUCKING MANY! Wanna know how many times they have to relinquish stories from said catastro-zines? You guessed it. Btw, Nascar really does suck, it's not just a myth. They really do drive in circles turning left over and over for 4 hours.
More to come on other societal scum...
Lord forgive me.
Did I mention I'm sick? I'm sick.

I understand Kelly. I understand. Except it's movies and not food
ReplyDelete